Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To be or not to be..........

Hey are you looking for a roommate..........
Living alone will drive you crazy.............
Your owner is fleecing you.........
you will die alone........

and the list goes on, these are all I hear from all the friends, acquaintances, people at work , passersby everyone wants me to share my place it is like the universe is conspiring against my lonelihood (I don't think there is a word like this, but it sounds good). I get calls from people I cant even remember from college to share my place, my friends suggest people they know from another planet to live with me. I don't understand whats the big deal about being a bachelor and staying alone in a 2 bedroom flat paying half the salary as rent.

I feel people are jealous of the luxury I have, my freedom to do anything. Hell I can choose to roll around naked on the floor and nobody can stop me. I don't have any of the problems that people sharing a place have. You know like when I want to order a pizza but the other guy is too stingy or not hungry and wants to have self made dal and chaawal I don't care I can go ahead and order because the other guy doesn't exist !! when I go to hang out with my friends on the weekends I don't feel bad about ditching the bean bag, I don't have to worry about it feeling lonely and jumping of the roof and things like that. You get the flow don't you.

With work life, all the social networking sites and the corporate phone plans and half paisa per sec plans it is difficult to find some time alone these days. I enjoy lying around in my house watching a movie and just rotting away on the bed some times and being alone facilitates it. It's not that I wouldn't want to share my place or have a roommate and I am a serial killer waiting to happen, if any of my friends would be working close by and would want to move in I would be glad to do it. It would be better than staying alone, but sharing a place with a stranger is not for me...........

My fridge seems to be feeling alone I need to go talk to it now..........see I am doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment